Commander in Chief of the Somali National Army General Indha-qarshe has survived an attempt on his life after terrorists tried to bomb his convoy in Mogadishu.
The Wednesday morning saw near the Milk Factory in Mogadishu’s Hodan district saw An Improvised Explosive Device (IED) bomb explode outside the factory as the Generals convoy drove by.
General Indha-qarshe was in three-vehicle convoy, 2 of which were pick-up trucks with armed soldiers on the back and the other a bullet-proof car.
Several of the soldiers were badly injured in the explosion.
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Al-Shabaab Ambush on SNA Government Convoy Repulsed near Afgoye Heavily armed Al-Shabaab terrorists attempted attack on Somali National Army (SNA) […]
- SVBIED Attack Target a Military Barrack in Mogadishu, Bomber Killed Monday 13/3/2017 a suicide bomber was killed in a Suicide Vehicle Borne Improvised […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- 13 Al-Shabaab Terrorists Killed in Halgan Somalia 13 militants belonging to Somali Islamists terror group Harakat Al-Shabaab […]
- Car Bomb Explosion Targeting Police Station in Mogadishu Kills Three Civilians OSINT SUMMARY At least three civilians have been killed in a car bomb […]
- AMISOM Take Back Leego Base, Burundi Soldiers MIA Somali National Army (SNA) backed by AMISOM troops have captured Leego base from […]
- Somali Troops (SNA) Recapture Goofgaduud from Al-Shabaab Terrorists Somali troops (SNA) has recaptured Goofgaduud village which was briefly seized by […]