SNA military court on Thursday executed an Al-Shabaab terrorist behind the killing of a senior security officer in Middle Shabelle last year.
According to the court, deputy prosecutor, Mumin Hussein Abdullahi, the court carried out his execution by firing squad in Mogadishu’s Police Academy field.
The court executed the terror figure identified as Yusuf Hussein Mohamud (24), a terrorist soldier who was found guilty for the killing of Abdiweli Ibrahim, the security chief of Middle Shabelle region on June 21, 2016.
Mohamud execution comes after Somali military court on May 18 executed Abdukadir Abdi Hassan, Al-Shabaab militant who was found guilty of carrying out a terror attack in Waberi district in November last year.
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Somali Military Court Executes A Terror Figure Involved Mogadishu Market Explosion A Somali military court has executed a man who believed was involved in a car bomb […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorists Executes Two Own Men by Firing Squad, Accuse them Being Spies Al-Shabaab terrorists in Somalia on Monday morning --27/2/2017, killed two own men by […]
- Al-Shabaab Says Recent Attacks; Countermeasures against Pressure from SNA, AMISOM & U.S. Troops Harakat Shabaab al-Mujahideen Movement (HSM) better known as Al-Shabaab characterized […]
- 5 Al-Shabaab Operatives Killed in Seydhelow Southern Somalia At least 5 Al-Shabaab operatives were killed in the wake of battling between the […]
- SNA, Police Seize Illegal Arms & Military Uniforms in Mogadishu Sweep Somali National Army troops seized illegal small arms and military uniforms in a major […]
- Puntland Military Executes 7 Convicted Al-Shabaab Operatives A military court in Somalia’s Puntland State executed seven Al-Shabaab operatives […]