Russia is ready to restore military ties with Japan. According to Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, Moscow is ready to restore military collaboration with Japan, underscoring the importance of ongoing talks in boosting military ties.
Shoigu spoke on Monday 20/3/2017 at a meeting with Japanese Defense Minister Tomomi Inada. Also present was e Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and his Japanese counterpart Fumio Kishida.
"I am convinced that today's meeting will contribute to strengthening friendly relations between the armed forces of the two countries and developing mutually beneficial military cooperation. I would like to assure my Japanese colleagues of readiness for constructive work to restore military ties," the Russian defense minister said.
- China & Russia Pledge to Enhance Military Cooperation China and Russia have agreed to enhance their military cooperation. Russian […]
- Russia, India Agree on Joint Works on 5th Generation Fighter – Military Cooperation Russian and India have hinted on joint works on 5th generation fighter. Moscow and […]
- Libyan Commander Visits Russia, Asks for Help Fight ISIL Islamists Terrorists Khalifa Haftar, a Libyan military commander on Tuesday visited Russia […]
- Russia To Deliver S-300 Surface-to-Air Missile Defense Systems To Iran OSINT SUMMARY 15th February 2016, Moscow is set to deliver S-300 missile system to […]
- Russia To Deliver First S-300 Missile Defense System to Iran in August-September MOSCOW Russia, March 11, 2016 Moscow has confirmed that it will deliver first […]
- China Joins U.S., Says it Supports U.N. on New Sanctions on North Korea China has expressed support to new U.N. sanctions to be forced on North Korea over […]
- Russia Deployment of Advanced S-400 & S-300PS Air Missile Defense Systems to Crimea OSINT SUMMARY Military report by RIA media and referencing Russia Defense […]
- Russia is a Military Superpower, Obama Say in Berlin President Barack Obama told a news conference in Berlin Germany that Russia a […]