Republican Front Runner Donald Trump Featured in Somali’s Al-Shabaab Recruiting Propaganda Video
2nd January 2015, Somali based Islamist group, the Al Shabaab released a recruitment video in form of a documentary.
According to translation of the video by SITE Intelligence Group, the film is about racial injustice in the United State and features Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.
The Republic front runner is featured in the 51-minute release. The militant release comes after Trump called for United States to bar all Muslims from the country.
Trump remarks were overwhelmingly condemned by world leaders and also provoked an international uproar, criticism that his views could be used as propaganda by Islamist militants.
The video which is aimed at inciting Muslims and is a form of recruitment for more foreign fighters also shows two clips of militant leader Anwar al-Awlaki who was killed in a US drone strike in Yemen in 2011.
The message throughout the video urge the Muslim community to either leave the crusader’s land (meaning United States) or opt to stay at home and fight the west.
The film was distributed on Twitter on Friday by the al-Kataib Media Foundation, an Islamist militant organization, SITE Intelligence reported.
The Al Qaeda affiliated jihadist group conducts attacks in Somalia with an intention to topple Somalia’s International-backed government and impose a strict version of sharia, or Islamic law.
- Intelligence Briefings for the US Presidential Nominees Once the Democratic and Republican […]
- World Leaders React To U.S. Presidential Hopeful Donald Trump’s Proposal Banning Muslims Entry in U.S. WORLD REPORT Tuesday 8th December 2015, proposal by U.S. Presidential hopeful […]
- Suspected U.S. Drone Strikes Kill 12 Islamist Militants Including Top Leader in Yemen OSINT SUMMARY 4th February 2016, two suspected U.S. drone strikes have killed 12 […]
- U.S. Confirms Death of High-ranking Tunisian Islamic State Assassin U.S. has confirmed the death of a high-ranking Tunisian Islamic State Assassin […]
- Garden City Mall Terror Alert Dismissed, Termed as Hoax & Propaganda Kenya security agents has dismissed any terror threat in the country and downplayed […]
- At Least 200 People Killed By US Mass-Casualty Drone Strikes In Yemen And Somalia Highlights: Pentagon Spokesman Peter Cook on Tuesday March 22nd announced […]
- Terrorists Tashfeen Malik and Syed Farook Behind California Terror Terrorists Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik have been identified as the […]
- U.S. Top Spy James Clapper Resigns U.S. Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Thursday 17th November 2016 […]