Military reports militants linked to Al-Shabaab may be linked to the attack that happened at Bali Qadar vicinity located in the outskirts of Bosaso.
Though the militant group has not claimed responsibility, they have previously planted roadside bombs targeting security officers.
Bosaso is a commercial hub of Puntland, militant terrorists continues to hide near Galgala Mountains.
Early in the year more than 200 militants were killed by Puntland forces who have operational bases near Galgala. The troops also captured more than 100 militant child soldiers.
- Two ISIS Emirs Killed in Roadside Bomb Planted by Their Troops in Kharbadan, Iraq Event Summary 22nd July 2015; Two ISIS chiefs blown up by a roadside bomb […]
- KDF Convoy Targeted in Roadside IED Attack at Tabda, Lower Shabelle 23rd February 2016, latest military reports from Somalia reveal that KDF convoy was […]
- KDF Convoy Escapes Roadside Bomb near Kismayo Town, Minor Injuries Reported Kenyan Defence Forces (KDF) supplies military convoy escaped roadside bomb that […]
- KDF Defuse Several IEDs Planted by Al-Shabaab on Military Supply Routes in Lower Shabelle Region KDF has launched a major operation in Lower Shabelle region aimed at tracing IEDs […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Roadside IED Hits Puntland Military Vehicle in Galgala Mountains A roadside Improvised Explosive Device (IED) has hit a military […]
- AMISOM’s Burundian Troops Foiled Attack Targeting its Convoy in Somalia AMISOM’s Burundian troops successfully an attack that targeted the […]
- Roadside IED Target Jubbaland Troops near Kismayo A roadside IED believed to have been planted by Al-Shabaab targeted a military convoy […]