President Uhuru Kenyatta is confident that cordial relations between Kenya and United States will remains under the new President Donald Trump.
On Friday January 20, 2017, Donald Trump was inaugurated and sworn in as the 45th President of the US.
President Kenyatta speaking at Sagana State Lodge, Nyeri, exuded confidence that Kenya expects greater development and continued support from President Trump.
The President noted that Kenya is waiting to see what policy direction Trump’s new administration will takes towards Africa, hoping it will continue to consolidate the good partnership in security and development.
Couple of days ago, Trump fired all US ambassadors abroad appointed by former President Barack Obama including US ambassador to Kenya Robert Godec.
- National Intelligence Service (NIS) Tasked to Preempt Corruption’s Threat to National Security of Kenya The President of the Republic of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta issued a statement on Monday 23rd […]
- Kenya and U.S. to Work Closely in Repatriation of Dadaab Refugees U.S. President Barack Obama has said that United States will stand with Kenya to […]
- Trump, Uhuru Phone Call; Terrorism, Trade Feature in their Talk Tuesday 7/3/2017 evening, U.S. President Donald Trump spoke with Kenya’s […]
- South Sudan Conflict, Combating Terrorism Tops President Uhuru Kenyatta & U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry Discussion Monday 22nd August 2016, President Kenyatta and US Secretary of State John Kerry have […]
- British PM David Cameron Visit to Kenya Confirmed for June, 2016 KEY HIGHLIGHTS President Uhuru Kenyatta invites British Prime Minister David […]
- Kenya, U.S. Sign Agreement to Curb Illegal Poaching & Logging 26th January 2016, Kenya and U.S. signed a deal aimed at curbing poaching and […]
- U.S. & Egypt to Fight Terrorists Together, Trumps Tells Sisi U.S. and Egypt will be fighting the ills of terrorists together, U.S. President […]
- Somali President Makes First State Visit to Kenya Capital Nairobi Ahead Of IGAD Summit Wednesday 22/3/2017, the President of Somalia Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed and his […]