Terror Watch, April 19, 2017: Kenya police service has circulated photos of a most wanted terrorists believed to have links with Somalia's Al-Shabaab insurgent group.
A former County Government employee identified as Issa Abdallah Kauni has been put on a list of suspected terrorists wanted by security agencies. Police has described Kauni as armed and dangerous.
A bounty reward of 2 million shillings has been offered for any information that may lead to their arrests.
Police authorities have urged Kenyan citizens to remain vigilant this Easter and report any slightest, suspicious activity or character to the nearest police station.
One can call or use short messaging system to report any unusual activities to (National Police Service [NPS] hotline 0702 432 877, 999 or 112) for immediate police response.
- Kenya Police Service Puts Sh 8 Million Bounty Reward on Four Al-Shabaab Terrorists SECURITY BRIEF Kenya Police Service Friday 26th February 2016, offered a bounty […]
- Kenyan Security Authorities Offer Ksh 2M Bounty for Fatuma Mohamed Musuo, Widow of Slain Terror Suspect Kenyan security authorities have released the photos of a wanted terror suspect. On a […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Mandera Terror Attack Mastermind Mohamed Dubow Cross Back in Kenya, Police Offer 2 Million Bounty Reward EVENT SUMMARY Police has offered a Sh 2 million bounty reward for a most […]
- Police Put Ksh 2 Million Bounty Reward on Ahmed Hish and Farah Dagane for Terror Plot in Kenya TERROR WATCH, May 3, 2016 Kenya police service has circulated photos of two […]
- Kenya Police Puts Ksh 2 Million Bounty Reward on Abdullahi Abdi Sheikh for Terror Plots in Lamu TERROR WATCH, August 12, 2016 Kenya Police on Friday 12th August 2016 […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorists, Salim Hanjary & Kibwana Ahmed Eliminated in CT-OPs On 21st July 2016, two terrorists from the Al-Shabaab group, Salim Hanjary Benzimba […]
- Kenyan Security Authorities Place 2 Million Reward for Ramadhan Kioko, Lamu Terror Suspect Kenyan security authorities over the weekend placed 2 million (20,000 U.S. dollar) […]