Police Launch Raids in Istanbul as Hunt for Nightclub Gunman Intensifies
Police officers launched raids on Istanbul neighborhood late Monday following the Reina dance club assault, which left 39 individuals dead on New Year's Day. Authorities have discharged a photograph of the suspect and say they are near distinguishing him.
Report on Haber Turk TV and other nearby media said that exceptional operations police, following up on a tip, propelled an assault on a loft in the Zeytinburnu locale of Istanbul yet did not make any captures. The Dogan news organization says the operation was completed by unique operations police with support from a helicopter.
Turkey's deputy prime minister, Numan Kurtulmus, said Monday that powers were near recognizing the shooter subsequent to getting his fingerprints and a depiction. He affirmed that eight individuals had so far been kept regarding the assault.
Daily paper reports said the shooter was thought to be from a Central Asian country. Early Turkish media reports proposed the shooter was from either Uzbekistan or Kyrgyzstan and may have been a piece of a similar cell that organized an assault on Ataturk Airport in June.
Turkish media have discharged undated video of the suspect strolling in Istanbul's Taksim Square.
The Islamic State (IS) terrorist group on Monday claimed credit of the attack, saying an "officer of the caliphate" was responsible of the mass shooting.
The gathering said Christian revelers were targeted because of the ongoing Turkish military operations against the IS terrorists in northern Syria, however majority the dead were foreign tourists from Muslim countries.
- ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi ‘Killed’ In US-Led Air Strike: Unverified Report Key Highlights Evil ISIS chief reportedly killed after coalition air […]
- US Launches A Mega-Aggressive Counter Cyber-Attack Against ISIS February 26, 2016: Washington- US officials have confirmed that the Pentagon has […]
- 365 Daesh Terrorists Arrested in Turkey Past One Month Turkish security forces has arrested 365 Daesh terrorists in the past […]
- 5 ISIS Terrorist Suspects Captured on Turkish-Syrian Border Five suspected ISIS terrorists were this week captured to cross the Turkish-Syrian […]
- Belgium Police Detain 8 Suspected of Recruiting Syria Extremists Belgian police on Tuesday detained eight people suspected of recruiting […]
- Turkish Fighter Jet Hit 9 Daesh Targets, Kill 23 Militants in Al-Bab, Northern Syria Turkish fighter jets continues to conduct aerial assaults against Daesh […]
- 20 Daesh Terror Suspects Netted over Istanbul Nightclub Attack Turkish police continues with ant-terror raids following the recent Istanbul night […]
- Syrian Military & Russian Airstrikes Operations Leaves 2,000 Terrorists Killed in Aleppo in 2 Weeks At least 2,000 terrorists have been killed in Syrian military and Russian airstrikes […]