Police Gun Down Three Criminal Thugs, Recover Berreta &Ceska Pistols in Separate Nairobi Robberies
Police on Tuesday night gunned down three criminal thugs in two separate robbery incidents in Nairobi.
The first two were shot dead in Githurai 44 area and Berreta and Ceska pistols were recovered from them.
The two thugs were gunned down by police while on regular night patrols following residents they had reportedly attacked and robbed of valuables.
According to the police, the two slain thugs are part of a gang terrorizing residents using motorbikes.
Police also said the recovered pistols were likely to have been used in several other attacks and robberies in the past.
The thug was shot dead by police in a botched robbery in Eastleigh, Nairobi. His accomplice managed to escape.
Police in effort to curb down crime in Nairobi have gunned down 15 thugs/robbers in the past one week in different areas.
- Police Gun Down a Thug in Nairobi’s Mathare Robbery Police gunned down a criminal thug in a botched robbery in Nairobi’s Mathare […]
- Two Criminal Gangsters Killed in Botched Robbery in Nairobi Police on Tuesday night gunned down two criminal gangsters following a botched […]
- Police Gun Down a Robber in Makongeni Nairobi, Pistol Recovered Police reports indicate that an armed robber was on Monday night gunned down by […]
- Police Gun Down 5 Thugs in Nairobi, Recover 4 Pistols Police on Wednesday gunned down five notorious thug in Nairobi and recovered four […]
- Four Thugs Killed in Separate Robbery Incidents in Nairobi County Police has stepped up war on crime with latest report indicating that four thugs […]
- Police Gun Down Two Thugs in Botched Robbery at Kahawa Police on Monday night gunned down two criminal thugs following a botched robbery […]
- Police Gun Down 8 Robbers in Nairobi’s Industrial Area, Weapons Recovered CRIME BRIEF, April 20, 2016 Police gunned down eight robbers in […]
- Police Gun Down Criminal Gang Member in Mombasa Kisauni Crackdown on criminal gangs in Mombasa continues with latest reports indicating that […]