Police arrested 40 Ethiopians in Nairobis’ Eastlands for being in the country illegally.
According to Njiru sub-county commander, Patrick Mwamba, police acting on tip-off from the public raided a house in Maana area Kayole and the arrests.
The arrested individuals were between 10 and 25 years and could not express themselves in either English or Kiswahili.
Through a translator, it was ascertained that they were headed for South Africa. Police said they had no documentation from relevant immigration authorities.
Police are looking for the agent as they investigate the matter as they prepare to arraign them to Makadara Law Courts.
- 40 Ethiopians Arrested in Kenya’s Capital for Being in the Country Illegally At least 40 Ethiopians were arrested on Tuesday night from two houses in Kiamaiko and […]
- Police Anti-human Trafficking Operation Nabs 35 Ethiopians in Nairobi, Kenya Police on Tuesday 11th October 2016 – night conducted anti-human trafficking […]
- Police Operation Nab 114 Illegal Immigrants From Different Countries in Nairobi, Kenya NAIROBI Kenya, March 11, 2016 Police have arrested 114 illegal immigrants […]
- A Kenyan Man Arrested Trying to Cross over to Somalia Illegally, Taken to Court A 20-old Kenyan man was arrested trying to sneak into Somalia illegally was taken and […]
- 29 Ugandans En-route To Middle East Arrested in Kenya OSINT SUMMARY, May 3, 2016 Twenty nine Uganda nationals were arrested on […]
- Kenya’s High Court Issues Warrant of Arrest against a Senior Sudanese Military Attaché Kenyan High Court in Nairobi issued a warrant of arrest against a senior Sudanese […]
- 22 Somali’s Illegals Arrested in Kenya Kenya anti-terrorism police and immigration officials are in custody of 22 Somali's who […]
- Police Arrest Two Sheikhs over Armed Robberies at Malaba & Busia Border Towns Police in Malaba and Busia border towns arrested two Sheikhs over a series of armed […]