Over a dozen PKK terrorists were killed during a clash with Turkish army in southeastern Hakkari province early Wednesday morning.
The clash took place when Turkish security forces were carrying out a search operation in a central district in Hakkari province.
The army also recovered a number of weapons including M-16 rifles.
The PKK — listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the U.S. and the EU — resumed its armed campaign against Turkey in July 2015.
The terrorist group is responsible for deaths of about 1,200 Turkish security personnel and civilians, including a number of women and children. In turn the jihadist group has lost over 8,000 fighters in Turkish military operations.
- 14 PKK Terrorist Bodies Found in Tunceli after Bombing Turkish security forces early Friday found 14 dead bodies of PKK terrorists in […]
- 11 PKK Takfiri Militants Arrested in Western Turkey OSINT SUMMARY Eleven PKK militants were arrested by Turkish authorities in […]
- Turkish Forces Declare 9 Areas in SE Turkey Special Security Zones Turkish forces have declared nine areas located in Turkey’s southeastern Sirnak […]
- 12 PKK Terrorists Killed in Turkey’s Troubled Southeast Region ANKARA Turkey, May 9, 2016 Turkish army continues with offensives in the […]
- Turkish Army Destroy 12 PKK Positions in Northern Iraq Turkish armed force decimated 12 PKK positions in airstrikes against the terrorist […]
- Turkish Army Says 1,000 PKK Takfiri Terrorists Killed in Operations OSINT SUMMARY Monday 6th June 2016, Turkish military released figures from to […]
- Security Forces Kill 2 PKK Terrorists in Eastern Turkey OSINT SUMMARY Open source intelligence reports indicate that two PKK […]
- Turkish Fighter Jets Pounds on PKK Targets in Northern Iraq OSINT SUMMARY Turkish fighter jets on Monday 23rd May 2016 reportedly […]