At least three Islamists terrorists linked with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) terrorist group were killed in airstrikes in eastern Nangarhar province of Afghanistan.
The 201st Silab Corps of the Afghan National Army (ANA) forces in the East carried out the airstrikes on Tuesday in Achin district.
A statement by the 201st Silab Corps showed that the airstrikes were targeted in Gorgori, Deh Bala, and Momandwach areas of Achin.
The statement further added that two Pakistani terrorists hailing from Orakzai agency of Pakistan were also among those killed.
According to the Silab Corps, the security personnel and local residents did not suffer any casualties during the operations.
The anti-government armed terrorists groups including the ISIS loyalists have not commented regarding the report so far.
- Top ISIS Commanders Killed in Kunar Drone Raid in East of Afghanistan At least two senior commanders of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) terrorist […]
- 27 Militants Killed in Afghan Intensified Airstrikes & Ground Offensive OSINT SUMMARY KABUL, February 10, 2016, a total of 27 militants have been killed in […]
- Special Air and Ground Campaign Kicks Off against ISIS in East Of Afghanistan Special operation involving air and ground strikes has kicked off in eastern Nangarhar […]
- U.S.-led Coalition 30 Strikes Targets Islamic State Hideouts in Syria & Iraq EVENT SUMMARY Latest military reports from Middle East indicate that Daesh/Islamic […]
- Islamic State Build-up in Libya Pose Threat in Crisis Hit Country EVENT SUMMARY 4th February 2016, Libyan intelligence has warned of Islamic State […]
- Islamic State Media Director Surrenders to Iraqi Security Forces OSINT SUMMARY 17th February 2016, Latest OSINT reports indicate that a media […]
- ISIL Create Industry To Manufacture Fake Passports Robbed From Iraqi, Syria and Libyan Nationals OSINT SUMMARY 26th January 2016, ISIL has been robbing Iraqi, Syria and Libyan […]
- U.S. Airstrike Target Senior Islamic State Military Commander in Syria MILITARY BRIEF, March 9, 2016 U.S. military has revealed that its airstrike may […]