Pakistani Forces have killed 108 terrorists in recent anti-terror operations launched sometimes in February.
According to Pakistani military sources, the operation codenamed "Radd-ul-Fasaad," or "Reject Discord" in English, was launched after a series of terrorist attacks that killed over 100 people nationwide.
The army supported by other law enforcement agencies jointly have been conducting successful intelligence-led operations.
Sharing results of the operation, army spokesman Maj. Gen. Asif Ghafoor said at a news conference that about 4,500 suspects have also been taken into custody during the operation.
The operation will continue till the complete elimination of terrorists, their abettors and sympathizers, Ghafoor added.
Also, the work on fencing along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border is continuing, and under the first phase, the country's border in northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province with Afghanistan will be fenced.
In the second phase, border in southwestern Balochistan Province with Afghanistan will be fenced.
- 4 Troops, 9 Terrorists Killed in Northwest Pakistan Military reports from Pakistan indicate that nine terrorists including two suicide […]
- Troops Foil Attack on Pakistan Army Camp, Two Soldiers Injured ISLAMABAD — Pakistani security officials say two suicide bombers have attacked a […]
- Afghan Army Kills 45 Taliban Militants in Airstrikes in Country’s South Helmand Province The Afghan Air Force killed at least 45 militants of the Taliban terrorist movement […]
- Three Killed, Scores Injured By Suicide Bomb On Pakistani Security Troops Highlights: Tuesday September 1st, a suicide bomber from the Pakistani Taliban that […]
- Pakistani Army Chief Approves Executions of 30 Terrorists Wednesday 19/4/2017, Pakistani Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa signed execution […]
- 2 Taliban Terrorist Commanders Killed in U.S Drone Strike in Pakistan Two Pakistani Taliban terrorist commanders reportedly were killed in latest series of […]
- 139 Taliban Takfiri Militants Slain Across Afghanistan in Recent Offensives OSINT SUMMARY Latest military reports indicate that at least 139 members of the […]
- Pakistani Airstrikes Offensives Leaves 22 Militants Killed in North Waziristan OSINT SUMMARY At least 22 militants were killed in intensive aerial strikes […]