Wednesday 19/4/2017, Pakistani Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa signed execution orders of 30 hardcore terrorists.
The terrorists were awarded death sentence by the military for committing vicious offenses relating to terrorism.
According to Pakistani army sources, these terror operatives were behind several attacks in the country notably; attack on the army public school in Peshawar, kidnapping and slaughtering soldiers of security officials, attack on an airport in Swat Valley, killing of innocent civilians, attacking armed forces law enforcement agencies.
It is the first time the army chief has approved death penalty of 30 convicts on a single day.
The army General said the process of execution has been expedited following the ongoing anti-terror major operation codenamed "Radd-ul-Fasaa" or "reject discord" in English.
- Pakistani Airstrikes Offensives Leaves 22 Militants Killed in North Waziristan OSINT SUMMARY At least 22 militants were killed in intensive aerial strikes […]
- Troops Foil Attack on Pakistan Army Camp, Two Soldiers Injured ISLAMABAD — Pakistani security officials say two suicide bombers have attacked a […]
- U.S. Issue Pakistan Travel Warning The Department of State warns U.S. citizens against all non-essential travel to […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Terrorists Attack Badaber Air Base in Pakistani, All Killed Pakistani's Badaber Air Base was a ttacked by terrorists who targeted 50 airfoce […]
- At Least 22 Terrorists Killed in Pakistani Air Strikes in North Waziristan OSINT SUMMARY Sunday 15th November 2015, Pakistani warplanes bombarded militant’s […]
- Lashkar-E-Islam Leader Salahuddin Ayubi among 30 Militants Killed in Pakistani Airstrikes along Afghan Border The notorious leader of Lashker-e-Islam was among the 30 militants who were killed by […]
- U.S.-led Coalition 30 Strikes Targets Islamic State Hideouts in Syria & Iraq EVENT SUMMARY Latest military reports from Middle East indicate that Daesh/Islamic […]