At least 22 militants were killed in intensive aerial strikes conducted by Pakistani fighter jets in North Waziristan tribal region.
According to a statement released on Saturday 10th October 2015 by Pakistani army, the aerial bombardments were conducted out on the country’s border with Afghanistan at a remote town of Datta Khel.
A least six militant hideouts were also destroyed during the aerial raids.
The army statement also revealed that the airstrikes were conducted after reliable intelligence reports were given to the security forces showing the area was fertile with militants presence.
Pakistani has been waging major campaigns against militant hideouts across the troubled northwestern tribal regions since June last year. The peace talks collapsed then when the militants raided Karachi International Airport.
The militants linked to Taliban terrorist group also killed over 150 people, most of them children, in an armed assault on a school in Peshawar in December 2014 prompting the government to intensify its campaigns against the militants.
Pakistani officials say almost 3,000 militants have been killed since the launch of the operation while thousands of innocent people have been killed; thousands more have been displaced by the wave of violence and militancy sweeping across the country.
- At Least 22 Terrorists Killed in Pakistani Air Strikes in North Waziristan OSINT SUMMARY Sunday 15th November 2015, Pakistani warplanes bombarded militant’s […]
- 27 Militants Killed in Afghan Intensified Airstrikes & Ground Offensive OSINT SUMMARY KABUL, February 10, 2016, a total of 27 militants have been killed in […]
- Gun Battle Siege Continues at Indian Consulate in Afghan City OSINT SUMMARY 4th January 2016, Latest reports from Afghanistan indicate that gun […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- 40 Daesh/Islamic State Takfiri Militants Killed in Iraqi Army Bombardments EVENT SUMMARY 28th December 2015, recent military reports indicate that Iraqi air […]
- Terrorists Attack Badaber Air Base in Pakistani, All Killed Pakistani's Badaber Air Base was a ttacked by terrorists who targeted 50 airfoce […]
- Taliban Suicide Bomber Kills 12 in NW Pakistan Officials in northwestern Pakistan say a suspected suicide blast Tuesday killed at least […]
- Iran & Russia Plan to Co-produce Sukhoi Su-30 Multirole Fighter Jet MILITARY ACQUISITIONS Iran’s Defence Minister revealed that Tehran and Moscow are […]