United States has raised a red flag over North Korea’s firing of ballistic missiles terming the missile launch as ‘provocative.
North Korea has test-fired two ballistic missiles into the sea, off its east coast. The missiles launch is the latest in a series of rocket launches.
According to U.S. officials, North Korea launched medium-range missiles off the east coast, flew about 800 kilometers (500 miles) before falling the sea.
The launch come few days after the country’s leader, Kim Jong-un, ordered more nuclear warhead and missile tests.
Shortly after the launch, U.S. called for Pyongyang to avoid from raising tensions.
U.S. President Barack Obama has imposed new sanctions to North Korea, following its ‘illicit’ nuclear test and satellite launch.
Obama’s executive order freezes North Korean government property in the United States, bans U.S. exports to – or investment in – North Korea and also greatly expands powers to bar anyone, including non-Americans doing business with North Korea.
U.S. and South Korea are holding their biggest annual military drills this month and North Korea is angry over US military exercises in South Korea.
Consequently, this year North Korea threatened to launch which it termed a "pre-emptive nuclear strike of justice" against the U.S. and South Korea.
- North Korea Launch Short-Range Missiles Towards South Korea March 10, 2016: North Korea has fired two short-range missiles into the sea according […]
- North Korea’s Kim Jong-un Says Recent Hydrogen Bomb Test Act of Self Defense EVENT SUMMARY 10th January 2016, Kim Jong-un the leader of North Korea has said […]
- U.S. Director of National Intelligence James Clapper Says Homegrown Extremists Tops Terrorist Threat List KEY HIGHLIGHTS U.S. Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper has […]
- U.S.-led Coalition 30 Strikes Targets Islamic State Hideouts in Syria & Iraq EVENT SUMMARY Latest military reports from Middle East indicate that Daesh/Islamic […]
- UN Slaps North Korea With Toughest Additional Sanction In 20 Years March 3, 2016: The UN Security Council has unanimously adopted a resolution that expands […]
- China Joins U.S., Says it Supports U.N. on New Sanctions on North Korea China has expressed support to new U.N. sanctions to be forced on North Korea over […]
- North Korea Fire 3 Ballistic Missiles into Japan Sea as G-20 Summit Continue in China OSINT SUMMARY North Korea in what seems as a provocative move, fire three […]
- UN Security Council Condemns Pyongyang on Latest Missile Launch OSINT SUMMARY United Nation Security Council (UNSC) at last has spoken on […]