North Korea in what seems as a provocative move, fire three ballistic missiles into the sea on Monday 5th September 2016 at a time World leaders are gathered in China for the G020 Summit.
The act received condemnation from the world leaders saying the move violates UN Security Council resolutions ban on all ballistic missile-related activities.
According to South Korea’s military, the missiles speculated to be medium range Rodong, flew about 1,000 kilometers (620 miles) before landing into the sea of Japan.
According to the military source, the worrying part is that the missiles were fired without navigational warning to Japan.
The world leaders including the United State condemned the North Korea’s move terming it as reckless and a show of timed during the G-20 summit.
Two weeks ago, North Korea had another show of where it conducted a sub-marine ballistic missile test.
Chinese President Xi Jinping warned North Korea's Kim Jong-un that the deployment of the advanced anti-missile system would harm relations.
- UN Security Council Condemns Pyongyang on Latest Missile Launch OSINT SUMMARY United Nation Security Council (UNSC) at last has spoken on […]
- U.S., South Korea, Japan & China To Cooperate Against North Korea Nuclear Tests United States, China, South Korea and Japan united against North Korea Nuclear Tests, […]
- North Korea Launch Short-Range Missiles Towards South Korea March 10, 2016: North Korea has fired two short-range missiles into the sea according […]
- UN Vows to Increase Sanctions against North Korea over Latest Ballistic Missile Test The UN Security Council (UNSC) on Monday strongly condemned the latest ballistic missile […]
- North Korea Fires Ballistic Missiles, U.S. Terms the Move ‘Provocative’ NORTH KOREA, March 18, 2016 United States has raised a red flag over North […]
- China Joins U.S., Says it Supports U.N. on New Sanctions on North Korea China has expressed support to new U.N. sanctions to be forced on North Korea over […]
- United State Flies B-52 Bomber Over S. Korea to Show Force Against N. Korea OSINT SUMMARY Since North Korea tested its H-bomb, US has flown its powerful […]
- U.S. Navy Strike Group Joins Japan to Provide Options against North Korea U.S. Navy’s Carrier Strike Group One makes its rounds through the Korean […]