#Turkish officials said there were no casualties among the Turkish delegation & that President Erdogan’s visit would go ahead as scheduled.
The Car bomb targeted Turkish delegation in Somali capital ahead of Turkish president’s visit on Friday.
Intelligence sources in Mogadishu report causalities after the blast targeting the convoy which had a police vehicle on tow near Hotel SYL.
According to the open source A car with full of explosive materials blew up near Hotel SYL causing deaths and injuries.
- Turkish delegation bombed outside Hotel SYL in Somali capital ahead of Turkish president’s visit A car bomb has detonated outside Hotel SYL in Mogadishu targeting Turkish delegates who […]
- Heightened Security: AMISOM Forces with Somali Police, Intensify Patrols in Mogadishu Events Tuesday, car bomb kills two and leaves four injured in […]
- Al-Shabab say responsible for Mogadishu hotel bombing The Somali Islamist group Al-Shabab claimed responsibility for the suicide attack in […]
- Tayyip Erdogan delays Somalia trip to attend Saudi king’s funeral (OSINT: Reuters) - Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said he has postponed Friday's […]
- Somalia Police Scale Up Security Measures in Jowhar Event Summary Somalia government police and soldiers launched an operation in […]
- Turkish Police Issues A Security Alert Over Imminent Al Shabaab Attack In Turkey Highlight: The National Police Department in Turkey on 16th December 2015 issued […]
- 7 Killed in Somali Capital Blast, MP Abdullahi Ahmed Onko Escapes At least seven people have died after a massive car bomb exploded in central Mogadishu, […]
- Six Al-Shabaab Members Sentenced By A Somali Military Court EVENT SUMMARY Thursday 25th February 2016, Latest military reports from Somalia […]