The President of the Republic of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta issued a statement on Monday 23rd November 2015 citing corruption as a threat to the East-African economic and military powerhouse national security.
The president ordered the National Intelligence Service (NIS) to preempt the threat posed by corruption to the Republic’s National Security.
The Intelligence service will pursue intelligence on corruption and the actors thus simplify the war on graft by providing reliable and actionable intelligence for fast-track prosecution of those culpable
- John Kerry’s Visit To Kenya Indicates Warm US-Kenya Relations And Kenya’s Geopolitical Superiority The US Secretary of State John Kerry arrived in Kenya on a two day visit to discuss […]
- Kenya Ready to Help South Sudan Handle Economic Challenges Following years of conflict/civil war in the world’s youngest nation, South […]
- Arson in Kenyan High Schools, Intelligence on a Case of Cartels & Conspiracy Buffs A Kenyan newspaper (The Star) published a report claiming that the […]
- STATE HOUSE SPOKESPERSON’S STATEMENT ON PRESIDENT UHURU KENYATTA’S STATE VISIT TO ISRAEL President Uhuru Kenyatta will today depart for a 3-day State visit to Israel in a […]
- Kenya Airport Authority Ends Ksh56 Billion Greenfield Terminal Project JKIA EXPANSION Kenya Airport Authority (KAA) has ended the ambitious Ksh56 […]
- The Geopolitical Significance of a Uhuru Kenyatta Presidency Uhuru Kenyatta was declared the 4th Kenyan president before mid-morning 9th March […]
- Presidents Uhuru Kenyatta, Jakaya Kikwete Launch Multinational Arusha-Holili/Taveta-Voi Road Corridor Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta and his Tanzanian counterpart President Jakaya Mrisho […]
- Kenya’s National Intelligence Service (NIS), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Join Agencies Fighting Graft 2nd December 2015, the National Intelligence Service (NIS) and the Kenya’s taxman […]