Notable is the The CS/VP3 amoured carriers.
- The CS/VP3 is an APC armoured personnel carrier in the category of MRAP (Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle) vehicle designed and manufactured by the Chinese Company Poly Technologies.
- The APC vehicle is designed to provide secured transportation for combat personnel and materials.
- The CS/VP3 APC is motorized with unspecified Diesel engine.
- The armored vehicle can do road speed of 100km with a maximum cruising range of 800 km.
- The CS/VP3 is also able to do slopes up to 60%, side slopes to 30%, vertical obstacle of 0.6m and fording depth of 1.2m.
The CS/VP3 is a very popular APC and is now is being used by the Nigerian and Ugandan police.
- President Uhuru Kenyatta Direct Recruitment of 10,000 More Police Officers into Training Colleges SECURITY BRIEF President Uhuru Kenyatta on Tuesday 1st March 2016 directed 10,000 […]
- Uganda Police Acquire Armoured Personnel Carriers Ahead of Feb 18 Polls SECURITY BRIEF 9th February 2016, Uganda police armoured vehicles arrived at the […]
- Nigeria To Produce Armoured Personnel Carriers Locally By Year-end MILITARY ACQUISITIONS The Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria (DICON) […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta Commissions APCs; Lamu & Mandera Among Counties To Get Armoured Vehicles in Anti-Terror War SECURITY BRIEF President Uhuru Kenyatta on Monday 1st February 2016 commissioned the […]
- IGAD Summit Concludes in Mogadishu, Member Countries Reaffirms Support to Somalia The 28th extra-ordinary session of the Inter-Governmental Authority on Development […]
- Terror Suspect Nuseiba Mohammed Haji Osman Linked With Botched Anthrax Attack Arraigned in Court EVENT SUMMARY A terror suspect Nuseiba Mohammed Haji Osman alias Umm Fidda […]
- 10 Years on, UPDF’s Long Battle against Harakat Shabaab Mujahideen Movement in Somalia Key Points 10 Years on since entry of UPDF in Somalia 44,999 […]