The number of PKK terrorists killed in air raids in Turkey’s eastern province of Tunceli continues to rise.
According to the governor of Tunceli, PKK death toll from the ongoing air operation has risen to 13.
The air raids on Monday left 10 PKK militants killed and three more were killed on Tuesday bringing the total number to 13. Among the killed terrorists, six of them were female.
The PKK — listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the U.S. and EU — resumed its decades-old armed campaign in July last year. Since then, more than 700 security force members have been martyred and around 8,000 PKK terrorists killed or apprehended.
- Turkish Air Raids Kills 4 PKK Terrorists, Destroy their Shelters in Diyarbakir Province Turkish air raids reportedly has left four PKK terrorists killed and their shelters […]
- 15 PKK Extremists Killed in Airstrike in Eastern Turkey At least 15 PKK extremists have been killed in airstrikes in Turkey’s eastern […]
- Turkish F-16 Warplanes Kill 11 PKK Terrorists in SE Turkish army on Tuesday confirmed their F-16 warplanes conducted airstrikes killing 11 […]
- Turkish Forces Declare 9 Areas in SE Turkey Special Security Zones Turkish forces have declared nine areas located in Turkey’s southeastern Sirnak […]
- 11 PKK Terrorists Neutralized in Northern Iraq Monday 20/2/2017, Turkish air raids have neutralized at least 11 PKK terrorists in […]
- Turkish F-16 Warplanes Bombardment Kill 4 PKK Terrorists in Northern Iraq At least four PKK terrorists have been killed in air bombardments carried out by […]
- 12 PKK Terrorists Killed in Turkey’s Troubled Southeast Region ANKARA Turkey, May 9, 2016 Turkish army continues with offensives in the […]
- Car Bomb Target a Police Station in Eastern Turkey, 3 Civilians Killed OSINT SUMMARY Three civilians perished and others wounded when a car bomb […]