Kenya leased onshore blocks for oil prospecting.
The government’s energy ministry signed exploration contracts in mid 2012 for coastal blocks L19 and L20.
The blocks were licensed by Rift Energy and Pacific Seaboard Investments, respectively.
- Horn Petroleum Worried About Nugaal Block License Claimed British Asante Oil. Sudden British interest in Somalia can be traced to oil explorer interests in oil rich […]
- Swala Energy and Tullow Oil Plc Start 2D Program in Block 12b Nyanza Kenya Australian oil and gas company Swala Energy Limited reports that it has started a 2D […]
- Total to Explore Oil In Kenya’s Block L22 Offshore Total will explore oil on block L22 offshore in Kenya after it signed a production […]
- ConocoPhillips to Start Oil Exploration in Somalia. ConocoPhillips lease for a Mogadishu oil block is still viable and the company intends […]
- Taipan Resources Find Oil in Block 2B Anza Basin Kenya Taipan Resources, a Canadian oil exploration firm reported latest data on Block 2B […]
- Tullow Announces Ngamia-1 oil Discovery in Kenya Rift Basin Tullow Oil plc (Tullow) announced oil discovery in Kenya. Tullow reported that the […]
- Kenya’s Oil Exports to Start Early in April 2017 Kenya the East Africa economic powerhouse is set to gain from oil export sales […]
- Camac Energy to Explore 900 Million Barrels of Oil Deposits Onshore Kenya’s Lamu Basin A U.S.-based oil and gas exploration, development and Production Company Camac Energy […]