Samuel Wabwile, alias Salim Mohammed was yesterday 7th January 2016 sentenced by a Mombasa court for 20 years in jail for radicalizing schoolboys.
The madrasa teacher was found guilty of radicalizing schoolboys of Gotani Primary school in Kilifi County.
Principal magistrate Diana Mochache verdict said that the accused promoted radical, extreme jihadism. He promoted violence by teaching fighting techniques in guise of a religion thus conveying his radicalization mission.
The Principal magistrate termed Wabwile as dangerous person who had sold his soul to the devil and was in the process of selling the innocent school boys souls through his radicalization scheme and as such must be kept away from the public to bar him from conducting radicalization to other children.
- SNA, AMISOM Forces Kill Al Shabaab Commander & Destroy Base in Bakol Raid OSINT SUMMARY Sunday 6th December 2015, a senior Al Shabaab commander was […]
- Mohamed Sudi Said alias Mohamed Hussein alias Abu Osman Receives Death Sentence For Killing Muslim Cleric, Sheikh Mohamed Idris CORRIDORS OF JUSTICE Friday 15th April 2016, a man was sentenced to death by […]
- Terror Suspect Mahmoud Salim Mohamed alias Gasere, Captured as Hunt Down of Remaining Suspects Intensify. EVENT SUMMARY In the past few days Kenya security agents have been on the trail […]
- Ahmed Yare, Al-Shabaab Terrorist Suspect Arrested in Isiolo in CT-Ops SECURITY BRIEF Friday 5th February 2016, counter-terrorism police today arrested […]
- 3 Terror Suspects Linked To Pandanguo Attack in Lamu Freed By Court on Sh 1 Million Bond A Mombasa High Court on Monday 22nd August 2016 freed three terror suspects on Sh1 […]
- Radicalized Youth Mohamed Ibrahim alias Tall; Arrested by ANTI-Terrorism Police Unit in Mombasa Event Summary; ANTI-Terrorism Police Unit (ATPU) arrests Mohamed Ibrahim alias Tall […]
- Al-Shabaab Suicide Vehicle-Borne Improvised Explosive Device (SVBIED) Surge Foretells Strategy EVENTS SUMMARY On 22 August 2015 Harakat al-Shabaab al-Mujahideen's Istishhadyin […]
- Al Shabaab Recruiting Street Boys As Society Shuts Them Out OSINT Summary Al Shabaab Recruiting Kakamega police arrest and hold Form 3 […]