Military strikes continue to annihilate ISIS terrorists in Syria and in Iraqi, led by U.S. and Coalition forces.
According to Combined Joint Task Force Operation Inherent Resolve officials, coalition forces continue to register success in Syria with the latest air raids.
In Abu Kamal, the joint forces from last week conducted seven air strikes destroying ISIS gas oil separation plant.
Near Raqqaf, five strikes engaged three ISIS tactical units and destroyed four fighting positions, a vehicle bomb factory and a vehicle bomb staging area while near Dayr Az Zawr, a strike damaged a bridge.
Latest strikes in Iraq conducted by the coalition military forces near Qaim destroyed ISIS improvised weapons factory.
Near Mosul, at least three strikes engaged an ISIS tactical unit and an ISIS staging area; destroyed 21 mortar systems, 13 fighting positions, five heavy machine guns, four medium machine guns and an ISIS headquarters; and damaged five supply routes.
Part of Operation Inherent Resolve
These strikes continue as part of Operation Inherent Resolve, the operation to destroy ISIS in Iraq and Syria.
The destruction of ISIS targets in Iraq and Syria also further limits the group's ability to project terror and conduct external operations throughout the region and the rest of the world, task force officials said.
- ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi ‘Killed’ In US-Led Air Strike: Unverified Report Key Highlights Evil ISIS chief reportedly killed after coalition air […]
- ISIS Chemical, Biological Weapons Expert Arrested By US Special Forces March 10, 2016: ISIS’ Chemical Weapons experts has been reported captured by a Special […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- US Launches A Mega-Aggressive Counter Cyber-Attack Against ISIS February 26, 2016: Washington- US officials have confirmed that the Pentagon has […]
- Jamal Al-Harith aka Abu Zakariya al-Britani, ISIS Suicide Bomber ‘Briton Freed from Guantánamo’ The ISIS fighter who blew himself in a suicide attack that targeted British forces in […]
- US Adds Three Islamic State Leaders to Global Terrorist List U.S. State Department added three Islamic State leaders to global terrorist […]
- US-Led Coalition Conduct 15 Airstrikes Against ISIS In Iraq And Syria March 22, 2016: 15 airstrikes by the US-led coalition against the Islamic State have […]
- Battle to Oust Islamic State Takfiris from Iraq’s Mosul Gathers Momentum The battle to oust Islamic State Takfiris and free Iraqi’s second largest city […]