Malaysian authorities report loss of contact and radar communication with plane on flight MH370 Kuala Lumpur to Beijing China.
State security agencies in Malaysia confirm search and rescue efforts have been commissioned over fears the plane may have crashed.
Flight MH370 has 239 passengers onboard according to Malaysia Airlines.
Flight MH370 took off a Kuala Lumpur airport at 12:41 a.m March 8 for a 6 hr flight to Beijing China.
Flight MH370 Boeing 777-200 had 2 infants and 227 adults, and 12 crew.
Intelligence sources point out that Flight MH370 Boeing 777-200 could be over water making communication difficult.
All air traffic control communication with Flight MH370 Boeing 777-200 has been lost.
Geographically, Flight MH370 Boeing 777-200 could be flying across Vietnamese north coast.
Intelligence shows communication with air traffic control maybe lost when a plane is flying over water masses but that this is very rare.
- Malaysia Face By Islamic State Militancy, Country Over High Alert As IS Video Surfaces Threatening of Attacks OSINT SUMMARY Malaysia has warned of Islamic State militant group threat after its […]
- Uganda Sends 2,745 Troops to Boost War against Al-Shabaab in Somalia Uganda has sent 2,745 troops to boost the ongoing operation against Al-Shabaab […]
- EgyptAir Flight MS181 Hijacked, Diverted to Land in Cyprus KEY HIGHLIGHT, EgyptAir Flight MS181 HIJACKED An EgyptAir Flight MS181 from […]
- Intelligence and Defense Reaffirms Kenya Airforce Will Opt F-15 Fighters Intelligence and defense experts in Kenya will take F-15 fighter jets to upgrade the […]
- 20 Nations Join Saudi-Led Military Exercise- ‘The Thunder Of The North’ Against ISIS, Al Qaeda And Affiliates Event: 15th February: Armed forces from at least 20 countries are gathered in […]
- Turkish Airline To Set Own Separate Security System at Mogadishu Airport OSINT SUMMARY Turkish airlines which have resumed flights to Mogadishu will […]
- Karachi Airport Attack, Gunmen Storm Pakistani Airport Gunmen have attacked Karachi airport, a main airport in the Pakistani capital, […]
- ISIS Net Ground Gain Despite Coalition Airstrikes Contrary to the US intelligence community assessments that ISIL’s momentum has been […]