Local sources in northeastern Syria report that about 75 percent of ISIL members have fled Raqqa city for Deir Ezzur province, adding that the terrorist group is digging more trenches around the city to slow down the anti-ISIL front's rapid advances.
The sources further noted that in spite of digging more trenches and more bankers in the Eastern, Northern and Western outskirts of Raqqa, the entire commanders and a large part of ISIL terrorists have completely fled from the city.
The remaining pockets of ISIL terrorists are made of residents of Raqqa and Aleppo provinces.
According to The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), hundreds of the family members of ISIL terrorists and commanders escaped from Raqqa to Deir Ezzur and Hama provinces after the terrorist group suffered heavy defeats in clashes with Kurdish fighters in different battlefields.
SOHR reported that over 300 family members of ISIL terrorists and commanders left Raqqa city for Deir Ezzur and Eastern Hama while some of ISIL terrorists’ family fled towards the Southern banks of the Euphrates River on ferry.
- Syrian & Turkish Forces Close in on ISIS Bastion in Syria Syrian army supported by Lebanese Hezbollah group is closing in on the ISIS bastion […]
- U.S Special Forces Target Daesh in Syria’s Deir Ezzor, Killing 25 U.S military reports indicate that the country’s Special Forces deployed in […]
- Syrian Military & Russian Airstrikes Operations Leaves 2,000 Terrorists Killed in Aleppo in 2 Weeks At least 2,000 terrorists have been killed in Syrian military and Russian airstrikes […]
- Syrian Army Scores More Victories against ISIL in Eastern Aleppo Syrian army troops continues to annihilate ISIL terrorists in Eastern Allepo with the […]
- Turkey Strikes Dozens of Daesh, PKK/PYD Terrorist Targets in Syria As Operation Euphrates Shield enters the 70th day, Turkish armed forces have […]
- Turkish-backed FSA Fighters Clears 617 Square Miles of ISIL in N.Syria Almost 1,600 square kilometers (617 square miles) of land in northern Syria has been […]
- Turkish Warplanes Airstrikes Kills 11 ISIL Extremists in Aleppo Turkish Air Force killed at least 11 ISIL extremists in airstrikes […]
- Turkish F-16 Jets Hit 9 ISIL Hideouts in Al-Bab, Northern Syria Turkish military warplanes hit nine ISIL hideouts as part of the ongoing […]