Kenya’s Defence Cabinet Secretary Amb. Raychelle Omamo Monday 18th April 2016 received Japanese Deputy Chief of Mission at the Defence Headquarters, Nairobi.
CS Omamo discussed areas of collaboration in security matters with Japanese Deputy Chief of Mission Mr. Mikio Mori when he paid a courtesy call to the CS.
Also present was the Defence Principal Secretary Amb. Kirimi Kaberia.
- Taban Deng Gai, Newly Appointed FVP of South Sudan Visits Kenya OSINT SUMMARY On Tuesday 16th August 2016, the newly appointed South […]
- United Nations To Spend Sh3.8 Billion Training KDF Soldiers OSINT SUMMARY United Nations is expected to spend more than Sh3.8 billion in […]
- Kenyans Urged To Support KDF’s Mission in Stabilizing Somalia, Keeping Country Safe SECURITY BRIEF, May 23, 2016 Kenya’s Parliamentary Committee for […]
- Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta Meet UN Security Council Over AMISOM, Repatriation of Refugees AMISOM, DADAAB CLOSURE, May 20, 2016 Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta […]
- Ashton Carter US Defense Secretary President Obama is expected to name former Pentagon deputy chief Ashton Carter as […]
- Kenya Military Gets Special Trained Elite Team for Troops Rescuing Missions KEY HIGHLIGHTS KDF Special Unit hopes to gain capabilities of formations […]
- Kenya Stands with France, Condemns ‘Truck Terrorist’ Attack That Left 84 Killed EVENT SUMMARY Thursday 14th July 2016 in the evening a truck plowed a crowd […]
- Kenya Withdraws Troops from South Sudan, First 100 Soldiers Arrive at JKIA Kenya started withdrawing its peacekeeping troops from the conflict stricken South […]