Kenya signed an agreement with the China State Owned China General Nuclear Power Corp (CGNPC) on the Chinese nuclear technology, making Kenya one of the countries to import an Orient nuclear reactor.
The Chinese reactor is domestically designed and developed by China General Nuclear Power Corp (CGNPC).
CGNPC will develeop China's HPR1000 (Hualong 1) reactor in Kenya (30% cheaper than the average American nuclear reactor).
- Kenya and China Signs Security Deal Kenya inked the security deal with China. The deal will see Police units in Kenya […]
- Kenya, Ethiopia Discuss War on Harakat al Shabaab al Mujahideen Movement Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta and Ethiopia’s Prime Minister […]
- Djibouti Mega Gas Project Commences ENEGY BRIEF, March 4, 2016 Djibouti has announced a mega gas project. Djibouti’s […]
- Kenya Decides To Go Alone On Oil Pipeline Construction ENERGY BRIEF, April 24, 2016 Kenya will go alone on the construction of […]
- Kenya’s Oil Pipeline Construction To Commence in 2 Weeks, Energy CS Keter ENERGY BRIEF, April 29, 2016 Kenya’s oil pipeline works is expected to […]
- Kenya: Tullow Oil Company Begins Transport Trials Kenya’s first oil truck leaves Turkana in what marks the beginning Kenya […]
- STATE HOUSE SPOKESPERSON’S STATEMENT ON PRESIDENT UHURU KENYATTA’S STATE VISIT TO ISRAEL President Uhuru Kenyatta will today depart for a 3-day State visit to Israel in a […]
- Kenya’s Government Committed to Providing Nuclear Power The government of Kenya plans to provide Nuclear Power to its citizens by 2031. The […]