Kenya’s will earn at least US$ 10 billion from the country’s first commercial oil discovery in block 10BB/13T within the South Lokichar Basin.
The revenue will be earned from block 10BB/13T alone in over a 30-year production period,which will cause Kenya’s Gross Domestic Product to grow at an average yearly rate of 0.83%.
International Oil exploration Companies are likely to make new commercial oil and gas discoveries before the end of the year.
Kenya is planning to develop an early oil production facility by 2016 to allow Tullow Oil Plc and Africa Oil to produce oil from block 10BB/13T in small scale as proper infrastructure continues to be developed.
- Africa Oil Reports Kenya Will Discover More Oil to Exceed 1000 Barrels The Vice president of Africa Oil Corporation business development James Phillips has […]
- Tullow Oil Kenya Drilling Activities in Block 10bb Ongoing After Share Fall Tullow Kenya drilling program is still on course, even after the report on poorly […]
- Tullow Oil Makes another Discovery in Northern Kenya Tullow Oil Plc which is doing oil exploration in Kenya has announced of discovering […]
- Amosing Oil Discovery in Kenya Could be the Largest Tullow Oil, a British oil exploration firm exploring oil and gas in Kenya discovered a […]
- Tullow to Conduct Extensive Appraisal Drilling and Testing for Oil Production in Kenya British firm, Tullow Oil Plc, says it will conduct extensive appraisal drilling and […]
- Camac Energy to Explore 900 Million Barrels of Oil Deposits Onshore Kenya’s Lamu Basin A U.S.-based oil and gas exploration, development and Production Company Camac Energy […]
- Tullow Oil Facing Problems in Kenya, Turkana Threats of Sabotage Tullow Oil of Britain is facing threats in Kenya as it farms for oil in the block at the […]
- Tullow Discovers More Oil in Kenya, in Appraisal Update Tullow Oil has announced the discovery of more oil deposits in Kenya's Etom-1 well […]