Kenya is set to benefit from the oncoming Global Entrepreneurship Summit to be graced by the United States President Barack Obama.
Kenya has undergone significant economic development and it stands as one of the world’s most dynamic economies. The country has established global economic ties with some of the world’s strongest economies like China.
President Obama’s fourth trip to Africa is actually geared toward further developing business ties with Kenya which is described as East Africa’s Economic powerhouse.
The Government of Kenya has put in place tight security ahead of an event that is likely to attract a big audience, both from local as well as international platforms. The government has assured roads will be safe to access by citizens. This is contrary to earlier OSINT reports of an expected lock down accruing to the Obama visit.
Specialized vehicles including the Presidential limo expected in the country the night before his arrival.
US President Barack Obama is expected to arrive in Nairobi on 25th July 2015.
- Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES): U.S. President Barack Obama Announces KSh100 Billion Support for Entrepreneurs Key Highlights 25th July 2015, President Barack Obama and President Uhuru […]
- Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) 2015 Set to Benefit US, Kenyan Companies in Partnering & Driving Innovation Event Summary: In August 2014, President Barack Obama hosted African leaders in […]
- Obama’s Visit to Kenya: More Cordial Diplomatic Relationship in Sight for the Two Countries A Joint press conference by the US Ambassador to Kenya Robert Godec and the Kenyan State […]
- Global Entrepreneurship Summit in Kenya Attracts Top Global Investors Ahead of Obama’s Visit Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta hosted some of the top billionaire investors in the […]
- How Kenya Stands to Gain Ahead of the 2015 Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES); US President Barrack Obama to Attend Summit in Kenya The Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) set to be held in Kenya between July 24 and 26 […]
- National Intelligence Service (NIS) Tasked to Preempt Corruption’s Threat to National Security of Kenya The President of the Republic of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta issued a statement on Monday 23rd […]
- US President Obama Signs Electrify Africa Into Law; 30,000MW Generated For Over 50million In Sub-Saharan Africa US President Barack Obama on February 8th signed into law ‘The Electrify Africa Act’ […]
- Nairobi, Kenya Enters List of Top 10 Most Dynamic Cities in the World Despite the political tantrums witnessed in Kenya, Nairobi, the capital city has […]