4 Police officers attached to the presidential guard which is drawn from the Kenya Police General Service Unit’s Recce Company died after their vehicle rolled.
The surveillance team was headed to Loyangalani district, Marsabit West Sub County to conduct surveillance on the area ahead of the presidents visit.
2 Police officers died after the driver lost control of the vehicle. The Toyota Land-cruiser rolled killing the driver and his colleague.
Police drivers are supposed to undertake advanced driving courses where they study and practically learn VIP, defensive and advanced driving.
These studies/courses mound these drivers to adapt capabilities that can effectively reduce accidents and help save lives of passengers.
- Mandera IED Explosion Targeting Kenya Police Patrol Fails An explosion targeting a Kenya Police Patrol was reported near the customs border […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Over 700 More Security Officers Deployed in Lamu County LAMU COUNTY, March 12, 2016 Security in Lamu has been heightened with […]
- 11 Somali Nationals Arrested in ATPU Ops Arraigned in Court for Entering Country Illegally KEY HIGHLIGHTS Wednesday 20th January 2016, Latest security reports indicate that 11 […]
- RECCE Commando’s Were Airlifted for Garissa Attack Operation The Office of the Inspector General of Police of Kenya has clarified GSU RECCE COY Unit […]
- National Intelligence Service (NIS) Tasked to Preempt Corruption’s Threat to National Security of Kenya The President of the Republic of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta issued a statement on Monday 23rd […]
- President Uhuru Kenyatta Direct Recruitment of 10,000 More Police Officers into Training Colleges SECURITY BRIEF President Uhuru Kenyatta on Tuesday 1st March 2016 directed 10,000 […]
- Kenya’s Anti-Terror Police Unit (ATPU) Arrests 5 Youth en route Somalia to Join Al-Shabaab Kenya’s Anti-Terror Police Unit (ATPU) managed to arrest five youth who on their way to […]