Security agencies in Kenya are on high alert after intelligence from different credible sources point out a high-magnitude terror attack in the Capital Nairobi and the coastal tourist resort city of Mombasa.
A multi-agency cooperation is ongoing swiftly with terror cells and their handlers being the targets by the security agents.
Al-Shabaab has been desperate to launch a terror attack in Kenya after the Westgate attack but their efforts have been preempted by the revamped Intelligence Service.
Credible Intelligence shows terrorists entered Kenya in the guise of seeking medical care and as refugees. These terrorists did contact cells under the intelligence watch.
We have intelligence showing that these terrorists indeed do want to attack Kenya either using suicide means or a seige on an upscale mall, security intelligence sources report.
The preemption of this terror plot comes a few weeks after the National Intelligence Service and the Anti-Terror police stopped another planned attack in Mombasa arresting 11 suspects including suicide bombers.
Al-Shabaab is planning to score a hit using gunmen and suicide bombers but we are watching every step of these cells and Kenyans must remain vigil too.
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- National Intelligence Service (NIS) Tasked to Preempt Corruption’s Threat to National Security of Kenya The President of the Republic of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta issued a statement on Monday 23rd […]
- Al Shabaab Targeting Nairobi and Mombasa Towards End of Ramadhan, Intelligence Services Kenya is on high alert over possible terror attacks in the capital Nairobi and the […]
- Intelligence Failure at NSIS and Terror Attacks, Strategic Intelligence Analysis In modern intelligence, gathering and sharing frameworks, the fact that […]
- Kenya on High Alert After Intelligence Services Warn of Possible Terror Attacks The Republic of Kenya is on high alert after its security intelligence service (The […]
- Kenya Likely to Experience Further Terrorist violence against, Civilians, security forces and government buildings over the coming week Harakat al-Shabaab al-Mujahideen militants and their affiliates and sympathizers are […]
- How Al Shabaab Terrorists Exploit Dadaab Refugee Camp in Kenya Event Summary:On May 7th and 14th, 2015 the Security Intelligence service of Kenya […]