Kenya is not only geo-strategically well placed, but also economically stable and headed for an economic boom.
Militarily, Kenya is viewed as very powerful than 9o% of African countries.
The success of Kenya’s military in Somalia is an incredible story.
According to the Turkish Republic, Kenya is a strong and influential partner in Africa.
Kenya’s influence spreads in the Central Africa making Nairobi a key player in regional peace efforts.
Kenya’s efforts in peace, stability and prosperity in Africa are very noteworthy, particularly in Somalia, South Sudan, and the Central Africa Republic.
- National Intelligence Service (NIS) Tasked to Preempt Corruption’s Threat to National Security of Kenya The President of the Republic of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta issued a statement on Monday 23rd […]
- Bringing Uganda’s Regional Security Strategy Into Focus; The Geopolitics of Military Capability Highlights: Uganda a landlocked country with a population of 37.5 million people […]
- EU Unveils $327Million Plan To Address Migration, Human Trafficking And Smuggling In Somali Peninsula The European Commission on Wednesday December 16th, 2015 announced $327Million plan to […]
- East Africa Standby Forces ready to Deploy to Burundi upon AU order The East Africa Standby Force (EASF) headquartered in Kenya’s Capital […]
- EU Announces $83.9 Million Humanitarian Aid To Kenya, Somalia And Horn Of Africa Highlights: The European Union on Thursday January 21st announced it would aid the […]
- Nairobi, Kenya Enters List of Top 10 Most Dynamic Cities in the World Despite the political tantrums witnessed in Kenya, Nairobi, the capital city has […]
- Kenya Army to Advance Way Ahead of Top African Armies in 5 Year Forecast The Kenya army rankings are likely to get better in a 5 year outlook. The […]
- Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni Calls for Peace in South Sudan OSINT SUMMARY Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni called on leaders in war torn […]