The Kenya Defense Forces on Wednesday 5/4/2017 officially received several equipment from the British Government to bolster Kenya’s war against terrorism.
The assorted military equipment were handed over by British Minister for armed forces Mike Penning.
The equipment included 6 remotely operated vehicles, a bomb disposal gear among others, at the International Peace Support Training Center in Embakasi.
Kenya’s Defense Cabinet Secretary Raychelle Omamo who received the equipment said Kenya will set up a training center on bomb disposal to cater for the entire East African region.
Also present was the Chief of Defence Forces, General Samson Mwathethe.
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- US Gives KDF New Helicopters to Boost War against Terrorism U.S government has given Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) six new helicopters to boost its […]
- China Donates 36 Military Vehicles to Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) China has donated 36 military vehicles to Kenya Defence […]
- Kenya To Engage Egypt in Military Production Cooperation MILITARY COOPERATION, May 7, 2016 Kenya’s Chief of Defence Forces (CDF) […]
- Kenya Gets Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones) from U.S, a Boost on Surveillance and Reconnaissance Capabilities Kenya has received war drones it had bought in U.S two years ago. The high […]
- Germany Boosts Military Support for Mali Germany’s cabinet on Wednesday approved deployment of 8 attack and […]
- Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) Gun of Special Operations –FN SCAR FN SCAR stands for --Special Operations Forces Combat Rifle. The gun is rated […]
- Kenya Military Gets Special Trained Elite Team for Troops Rescuing Missions KEY HIGHLIGHTS KDF Special Unit hopes to gain capabilities of formations […]