A joint Ministerial committee from Kenya and Jordan held a preparatory meeting on Tuesday 18/4/2017 to explore trade opportunities that can benefit the two countries.
In the three day meeting the committee members expected to come with means to boost trade exchange between Jordan and East African Powerhouse, Kenya. The committee also will discuss challenges hindering trade progress.
Officials will also look into investment opportunities and the potentials available in the two countries to launch business.
According to Senior Official in Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supply Yousef Shamali, His Majesty King Abdullah fronted the necessity of Kenya and Jordan to strengthen their trade ties. His September visit paved way for the two sides for joint work in order to build economic relations.
Shamali also stressed that both countries are enthusiastic about developing trade and expanding economic relations and take cooperation to higher levels.
- National Intelligence Service (NIS) Tasked to Preempt Corruption’s Threat to National Security of Kenya The President of the Republic of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta issued a statement on Monday 23rd […]
- South Sudan Officially Admitted To The East African Community Economic Bloc Highlights: South Sudan has officially been admitted to the East African […]
- His Majesty King Abdullah II, Jordanian King Visit in Kenya His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan is expected to arrive today (Monday 26th […]
- Kenya Ready to Help South Sudan Handle Economic Challenges Following years of conflict/civil war in the world’s youngest nation, South […]
- Nairobi, Kenya Enters List of Top 10 Most Dynamic Cities in the World Despite the political tantrums witnessed in Kenya, Nairobi, the capital city has […]
- East African Heads Of State In Arusha; Security, Trade And E-Passport Launch To Top Agenda March 2, 2016: Heads of State for the East African Community Countries have arrived in […]
- Kenya, Israel to Discuss Security During PM Netanyahu’s Visit NAIROBI: July 4, 2016, Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is expected […]
- SGR Kenya in Brief: The Real Economic Footprint’s of Kenya’s Standard Gauge Railway Kenya’s Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) will fundamentally alter the […]