Al-Shabaab terrorist group is now recruiting youths into their camps by force. According to the KDF Chief of Defence Forces General Samson Mwathethe, the Al Qaeda affiliated Al-Shabaab significantly has suffered serious blows in Somalia and is not appealing to youths.
The Somali bases jihadist group has resulted to use of force to recruit them especially at the Kenya’s Coastal region.
KDFchief called on parents, guardians and communities at large to remain vigilant and collaborate with security authorities saying the militant group still poses threats to the country.
General Mwathethe also noted that Kenya like many other countries in the world is face by the challenge of Islamist Al-Shabaab sporadic attacks calling all Kenyans to be alert and join government in fighting the terror groups believed to have active cells in Coastal region, NEP Kenya, in Nairobi among other parts of the country.
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Kenya Authorities Extends Amnesty Period for Al-Shabaab Recruits to Surrender Kenya authorities have extended the amnesty period in order for more Al-Shabaab […]
- Police Intercept 3 Men En-route to Somalia Possibly to Join Al-Shabaab OSINT SUMMARY Police intercepted three men en-route to Somalia possibly to […]
- Terror Suspect Killed, 3 Arrested in Malindi Anti-terror Ops A terror suspect was killed and three others arrested during a shootout during […]
- Kenya’s ATPU Questions Rashid Juma Mwakimako, Al-Shabaab Recruiter in Mombasa EVENT SUMMARY Police reports from Mombasa indicate that Kenya’s […]
- Kenya Police Puts Ksh 2 Million Bounty Reward on Abdullahi Abdi Sheikh for Terror Plots in Lamu TERROR WATCH, August 12, 2016 Kenya Police on Friday 12th August 2016 […]
- Al-Shabaab Suffer Huge Blow as Hundreds of Recruits Return to Lamu The Somali based Islamist group Al-Shabaab continues to suffer huge blow as hundreds […]
- Uganda Considers Withdrawing UPDF Troops From Somalia UGANDA'S UPDF EXIT IN SOMALIA In rather unprecedented move, Uganda is […]