Jonathan Banks the CIA chief in Islamabad cover has been blown.
Banks has been forced to leave his station after Pakistani Intelligence services exposed his identity.
ISI actions are in retaliation to its intelligence chief terror charges in New York.
ISI decided to expose the CIA stationmaster in Islamabad compromising the agent.
Jonathan Banks CIA role in Pakistani was covert meaning his exposure exposed him to contingencies.
The fallout between the CIA and ISI is because Pakistani spy agency
- 4 Israeli Spies arrested in Egypt for Kidnaps and Economic Sabotage Egypt intelligence services have blown the cover of 4 Israeli spies operating in […]
- Lt. General. Zaheerul Islam Appointed Pakistani Intelligence ISI Director Lt. Gen. Zaheerul Islam is the new head of Pakistani inter-services intelligence, ISI, […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- CIA Warns of More ISIS Terrorists Attacks The Central Intelligence Agency warns of more terror attacks against civillian […]
- U.S. Top Spy James Clapper Resigns U.S. Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Thursday 17th November 2016 […]
- Intelligence Leaks The operational cover of about 3,500 intelligence officers working for the German […]
- Turkey Passes New Intelligence Law With Police State Aspects The new intelligence law passed by the Turkish parliament is tough to an extent experts […]
- Pakistani Intelligence Refuses Joint Military Operations With CIA After the humiliating killing of Osama Bin Laden by US commandos, Pakistani Intelligence […]