Silvio Berlusconi has survived a vote of no confidence on him by the Italian parliament.
Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi won a critical confidence vote in parliament saving his career as the premier
The premier survived the no confidence vote narrowly something that has led to parliamentarians to clash.
Violence in Rome was reported upon the release of the results.
Berlusconi is among the richest men in Italy, he is controversial and quite colorful.
Yesterday, the premier told the lawmakers that it was suicidal to send him packing in such times, especially with the recession still biting deep in Europe.
Lawmakers who felt he was not fit for leadership due to his connections with the Sicilian Mafia and public profile, especially morally, pushed the Berlusconi vote of confidence.
His supporters and parts of the civil society welcomed Berlusconi win while the opposing side violently condemned his survival.
Violence was reported in the Italian capital as protesters went up in arms upon the vote of no confidence on the Italian Premier were announced.
Silvio Berlusconi is viewed as a politician and leader who is in touch with the people and the current affairs.
- Islamic State Takfiri Terrorist Group Plot To Attack Vatican, Israeli Embassy Uncovered VATICAN Rome, April 29, 2016 Italian police on Thursday 28th April 2016 six […]
- 22-Year Old Refugee Somali Imam Arrested In Italy For Planning Attack On Rome Train Station Highlights: Italian counterterrorist police have arrested a 22-year old […]
- Somalia’s Ahlu Sunna Waljama’a Planning to Attack Galmudug Administration and Control the State The Somali based Ahlu Sunna Waljama'a militia has declared a full-fledged war on […]
- Ocampo 6 in Kenya PEV Named, but Questions Linger on ICC Credibility The ICC Suspects are Uhuru Kenyatta William Ruto Henry Kosgei Hussein Ali Francis […]
- Somali Forces Carry Out Security Sweep in Mogadishu, Dozens Arrested & Weapons Seized OSINT SUMMARY Forces from the Federal Government of Somalia (SNA) backed by […]
- SVBIED Explodes at Dayah Hotel in Somali Capital Mogadishu Latest military reports from Somalia and referenced by open sources indicate that, […]
- US Allows Italy, Close NATO Ally to Arm Drones Key Highlights The US State Department early November, 2015 approved a request from […]
- Italian Police Arrest Somali Migrants Linked to Militants Italian police are in custody of Somali migrants linked with Islamic State […]