The ISIS terrorist was caught on camera by Iraqi air force surveillance while setting the IED on a road outside Badush, Iraq.
According to the footage, the ISIS terrorist is blasted in the air after the IED he was preparing for an ambush appeared to detonate prematurely.
Iraqi Army aviation released the footage of the terrorist's demise claiming they are advancing on the city.
Recently, Iraqi troops seized the infamous Badush prison where ISIS executed hundreds of women and kept Yazidi women.
Progress in the city has been slow due to the ongoing threat of hidden explosives and ISIS snipers.
Iraq's elite Rapid Response Division however are combing the city centre area to defuse (bombs in) homes and shops and buildings'.
Another notable challenge is that the terrorists have been taking human shields to protect them from air strikes as they prepare their final stand.
- Iraqi Forces Narrowing Down on ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi ‘Hiding in Mosul’ The Iraqi Army has entered Mosul without precedent for more than two years since the […]
- Islamic State Terrorists Using Human Shields, Slowing Process of Retaking Mosul Military reports from Iraq indicate that the ongoing operation to retake the […]
- Iraqi Forces Working to Neutralize ISIS Booby Traps inside Old Mosul Iraqi forces continue to battle ISIS and making gains in old neighborhoods in Mosul […]
- Airstrike Kills Abu Hamza al-Muhajir, Third in Command Daesh Leader in Mosul Daesh terrorist group has suffered yet another blow after its third in command was […]
- Iraqi Forces Starts Military Offensive to Retake Western Mosul From ISIS Monday 20/2/2017, Iraqi forces have started military offensive in a renewed effort to […]
- ISIS Chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Admits DEFEAT in Iraq, Orders Militants to Flee or Kill Themselves in Suicide Attacks IN SUMMARY ISIS chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is said to have issued a […]
- ISIS under Siege in Western Mosul as Iraqi Forces Seize Key Supply Routes Iraqi forces backed by U.S-led coalition on Wednesday 1/3/2017 seized control of […]
- U.S.-led Coalition Airstrikes Kill 14 Daesh (ISIL) Militants in Mosul EVENT SUMMARY U.S.-led coalition on Sunday 14th August 2016 conducted […]