March 10, 2016: ISIS’ Chemical Weapons experts has been reported captured by a Special Forces regiment in Iraq and is currently being questioned.
Sleiman Daoud al-Afari, who previously worked as a chemical and biological weapons expert under former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein was caught in a February raid near the city of Tal Afar and has since been in custody. Since his arrested several strategic locations crucial to ISIS’ chemical weapons network have been hit by US airstrikes.
The arrested was preceded by intelligence reports and chatter that ISIS were building a major chemical weapon targeted at the US. Additionally, ISIS have on several occasions used mustard gas to conduct some attacks- Mustard gas is a banned substance by the UN and it causes respiratory difficulties, momentary blindness and painful blisters and eventually death.
The war against ISIS is gradually choking the supplies and facilities that increase its competence and as such leveling the field as the force closes in on their Syrian headquarters in Raqqa. Reports from within ISIS ranks have indicated that the militants are seeking to move their base of operation from Raqqa further into the desert as a result of ceaseless offensive attacks against them.
- US-Led Coalition Strikes Destroy ISIS Drone Facility near Raqqa US-led coalition in Iraqi and Syria conducted 24 strikes consisting of 67 engagements […]
- ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi ‘Killed’ In US-Led Air Strike: Unverified Report Key Highlights Evil ISIS chief reportedly killed after coalition air […]
- Iraqi Forces Launch Final Assault on ISIS-Held Mosul Old City Iraqi forces launched a final assault on Mosul’s Old city, the last stronghold of ISIS […]
- Turki Mubarak Abdullah Ahmad al-Binali ISIS Chief Cleric & Al-Baghdadi Confidant, Killed in US-led Coalition Raid Pentagon has confirmed the death of ISIS’ Chief cleric Turki Mubarak Abdullah Ahmad […]
- Military Strikes Continue Against ISIS Terrorists in Syria, Iraq Military strikes continue to annihilate ISIS terrorists in Syria and in Iraqi, led by […]
- ISIS Chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Admits DEFEAT in Iraq, Orders Militants to Flee or Kill Themselves in Suicide Attacks IN SUMMARY ISIS chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is said to have issued a […]
- Iraqi Forces Narrowing Down on ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi ‘Hiding in Mosul’ The Iraqi Army has entered Mosul without precedent for more than two years since the […]
- Operation Inherent Resolve, Counter-ISIS Strikes Continue in Syria, Iraq U.S. and coalition military forces continues with offensive against the Islamist […]