ISIL executed 84 jihadists belonging to the group on Jan. 21st 2015 at Camp Ghazlani in Nineveh, Iraq. ISIL accused the 84 jihadists of cowardice and attempts to flee the battlefield. Shortly after the executions, ISIL ordered its insurgents to evacuate from Christians houses and retreat to safer grounds in order to avoid coalition air strikes.
In another instance, ISIL crucified the two men whose photo appears above. The two were members of ISIL, and were executed by ISIL on accusation of not complying with the group’s ideals.
During November and December 2014, ISIL executed over 110 foreign jihadists who attempted to abandon the terror organization. The executions took place in al-Hasakeh, al-Raqqa and Deir ez-Zor regions of Syria. 4 other ISIL fighters were executed by ISIL on charges of sedition.
Profound hypocrisy, unfathomable brutality and ideological dissonance of ISIL have driven a number of foreign jihadists to express deep regret for abandoning their countries and joining the terror organization. A group of ISIL fighters originally from Britain have accused the terror organization of pumping their fighters with propaganda, and contravening the basics of Islam by randomly executing Muslims. A video documentary released by the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights has featured a dying foreign jihadi expressing deep regret over joining ISIL. The jihadi accused ISIL of firing the bullets that were killing him.
Meanwhile, in Mosul, ISIL executed four Mosul University professors accusing them of opposing the ideals of the group. Among the executed professors was the 67-years old prominent Iraqi scientist, Professor Abdul Rahman Hussein. This comes after ISIL shut down several university faculties and banned the study of philosophy and chemistry because they contradict the “fundamentals of Islam”.
Renowned Islamic scholars have accused jihadist terror organizations such as ISIL, Al Qaeda, Al Shabaab and Boko Haram of denigrating Islam by distorting its message and engaging in brutal murderous activities. Some Islamic scholars have even called on the World to unite against these groups of miscreants and scoundrels threatening global peace.
- Turkish Fighter Jets Hit Northern Iraq Killing 34 PKK Militants Highlights Turkish military warplanes carried out series of aerial strikes in […]
- Turkish Forces Killed 3,000 Islamic State in Syria and Iraq, President Erdogan Says OSINT SUMMARY Turkey’s President Tayyip Erdogan on Wednesday 11th May […]
- U.S.-led Coalition 30 Strikes Targets Islamic State Hideouts in Syria & Iraq EVENT SUMMARY Latest military reports from Middle East indicate that Daesh/Islamic […]
- Al-Jazeera Media Network Sponsoring Terror by Attempting to Stoke Muslim-Christian Conflict in Kenya through Popular Journalist Mohamed Ali Doha, Qatari based and owned international media company Al-Jazeera is poised to air a […]
- Turkish Warplanes Join US-Led Coalition Aerial Strikes Against Islamic State KEY HIGHLIGHTS On Friday 28th August 2015, Turkish fighter jets began attacking […]
- Two ISIS Emirs Killed in Roadside Bomb Planted by Their Troops in Kharbadan, Iraq Event Summary 22nd July 2015; Two ISIS chiefs blown up by a roadside bomb […]
- UAE Spent $1.1B to Aid Syria Refugee Crisis and on War against ISIL KEY HIGHLIGHTS Wednesday 16th September 2015, the United Arab Emirates said it […]
- Iran and Russia Forms Joint Military HQ in Syria Iran and Russia have reportedly formed a joint military headquarters in Syria without […]