Iraqi ground and air forces killed at least 50 Daesh militants in Iraq’s northern city of Mosul.
According to Iraqi army sources, their ground troops were support by their air force fire power.
The sources revealed that the operation was intelligence led with Iraqi F-16 fighter jets pounding on Daesh sites in Mosul.
The raids inflicted painful blows against Daesh targets in Mosul. Several militant installations in the area were destroyed.
The army went on to assert that Monday’s strikes had targeted Mosul’s western Al-Baaj district
The offensive is part of a wider campaign launched last October to retake the entire city, which Daesh overran in mid-2014.
- Airstrike Kills Abu Hamza al-Muhajir, Third in Command Daesh Leader in Mosul Daesh terrorist group has suffered yet another blow after its third in command was […]
- Iraqi Forces Capture Haditha Island, Liberate Shirqat from Daesh Terrorists OSINT SUMMARY Iraqi forces on Tuesday launched offensive to liberate Shirqat […]
- 772 Daesh Terrorists Killed in Mosul Offensive, Iraqi Army Says Iraqi military operations command on Friday said it had killed close to 800 Daesh […]
- Iraqi Kurdish Peshmerga Forces Launch Fresh Raids to Retake Mosul from ISIL OSINT SUMMARY Iraqi Kurdish Peshmerga Forces have launched fresh raids in bid […]
- Iraqi Air Force Kills 20 Islamic State Commanders near Mosul About two dozen high-ranking commanders of the Islamic State terrorist’s group […]
- Iraq Receives New Batch of F-16 Fighter Jets from U.S. in Readiness of Mosul Offensive OSINT SUMMARY, August 9, 2016 Iraqi air force has so far received 10 […]
- U.S.-led Coalition Airstrikes Kill 14 Daesh (ISIL) Militants in Mosul EVENT SUMMARY U.S.-led coalition on Sunday 14th August 2016 conducted […]
- U.S.-led Coalition Warplanes Airstrikes Disable 5th Bridge in ISIL-held Mosul U.S.-led coalition warplanes on Tuesday struck a bridge in ISIL-held […]