The Iraqi Army has entered Mosul without precedent for more than two years since the beginning of a fight which is probably going to end in a definitive annihilation for ISIS.
The noteworthiness of the battle for Mosul will be all the more prominent for ISIS since its self-pronounced caliph, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, is believed to be still hiding inside the city, a senior Kurdish authority has told media.
Fuad Hussein, head of staff to Kurdish President Massoud Barzani, said in a selective meeting that his administration had data from numerous sources that "Baghdadi is there and, in the event that he is murdered, it will mean the crumple of the entire ISIS framework."
ISIS would need to pick another caliph amidst a fight, however no successor would have the power and notoriety of Baghdadi, the pioneer who shocked the world by setting up the caliphate in the wake of catching Mosul in June 2014.
Baghdadi has kept himself covered for the last eight or nine months as indicated by Mr Hussein, who included that the caliph had turned out to be extremely reliant on Isis authorities from Mosul and Tal Afar, a city just toward the west of Mosul. Other senior and better known figures in Isis, especially those from Syria and different nations, have been executed since their underlying triumphs in the mid year of 2014 when they assumed control quite a bit of northern Iraq and eastern Syria.
Exclusive: Senior Kurdish official says they have information the head of the terror group is within the city – and his killing would be a death blow to the so-called Islamic State
- ISIS Chemical, Biological Weapons Expert Arrested By US Special Forces March 10, 2016: ISIS’ Chemical Weapons experts has been reported captured by a Special […]
- ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi ‘Killed’ In US-Led Air Strike: Unverified Report Key Highlights Evil ISIS chief reportedly killed after coalition air […]
- US-Led Coalition Strikes Destroy ISIS Drone Facility near Raqqa US-led coalition in Iraqi and Syria conducted 24 strikes consisting of 67 engagements […]
- Iraqi Special Forces Drive Daesh Out of Three More Regions of Mosul A senior Iraqi army commander has confirmed that his troops have driven Islamic State […]
- Islamic State Terrorist Group Losing its Safe Haven in Sirte Libya Pentagon has noted that the Islamic State terrorists are losing grip on their final […]
- Islamic State Media Director Surrenders to Iraqi Security Forces OSINT SUMMARY 17th February 2016, Latest OSINT reports indicate that a media […]
- Airstrike Kills Abu Hamza al-Muhajir, Third in Command Daesh Leader in Mosul Daesh terrorist group has suffered yet another blow after its third in command was […]
- Military Strikes Continue Against ISIS Terrorists in Syria, Iraq Military strikes continue to annihilate ISIS terrorists in Syria and in Iraqi, led by […]