The Iraqi armed force has killed 50 Daesh terrorist fighters west of Mosul early Thursday.
According to Defense Ministry statement, Iraqi F-16 war jets hit the town of Tel Abta west of Mosul, neutralizing 50 Daesh fighters, including 20 middle-level commanders.
A military operation was launched on October 17, to rid the city of Mosul from by Daesh terrorists, who took control the city in June 2014.
- US, Iraqi Strikes Kill at least 250 ISIS Fighters in near Fallujah, 170 Vehicles Destroyed U.S.-led coalition joined and Iraqi troops rocked against Islamist State extremist […]
- Iraq Receives New Batch of F-16 Fighter Jets from U.S. in Readiness of Mosul Offensive OSINT SUMMARY, August 9, 2016 Iraqi air force has so far received 10 […]
- Iraqi Fighter Jets Kill 3 Senior Daesh Commanders & 11 Fighters in Mosul OSINT SUMMARY Iraqi military offensives continue in Daesh held Mosul with […]
- Terrorist Detonate Explosive Inside Mosque in West Baghdad, Kills 14 and Injures 32 OSINT SUMMARY At least 14 people were killed and 32 others injured in a […]
- Iraqi Air Force Kills 20 Islamic State Commanders near Mosul About two dozen high-ranking commanders of the Islamic State terrorist’s group […]
- Iraqi F-16 Fighter Jets Airstrikes Kill More than 100 Daesh Terrorists in Mosul More than 100 Daesh terrorists have been killed in northern Iraqi city of Mosul when […]
- U.S.-led Coalition Airstrikes Kill 14 Daesh (ISIL) Militants in Mosul EVENT SUMMARY U.S.-led coalition on Sunday 14th August 2016 conducted […]
- Iraqi Forces Major Offensive Kill 50, Injure Some 240 Daesh Takfiris in Anti-terror Fight Iraqi forces on Sunday morning conducted anti-terror raids killing 50 and injuring […]