Iraqi military offensives continue in Daesh held Mosul with latest Iraqi bombardments killing three senior Daesh commanders.
In a joint military operation in northern city of Mosul on Friday, at least 11 terrorists who had accompanied the commanders were also killed in the aerial raids.
Two of their vehicles were blown into flames, Arabic-language al-Sumaria news website reported.
Military operations continue in renewed effort to liberate Fallujah. According to Iraqi Federal Police Forces Commander Lieutenant General Raed Shaker Jawdat, the operations have seen 760 people, mostly women and children evacuated from the embattled city of Fallujah to a safe locality away from the battlefield.
- Iraq Receives New Batch of F-16 Fighter Jets from U.S. in Readiness of Mosul Offensive OSINT SUMMARY, August 9, 2016 Iraqi air force has so far received 10 […]
- Iraqi Forces Kill 50 Daesh Terrorists in Mosul, Iraq Iraqi Defense Ministry announces that fighter jets have killed 50 Daesh terrorists […]
- Iraqi Security Forces Conquer Anbar Region from Daesh (Islamic State) Takfiris, Dozens of Terrorists Killed OSINT SUMMARY Iraqi security forces have liberated a strategic region in […]
- Iraqi Special Forces Drive Daesh Out of Three More Regions of Mosul A senior Iraqi army commander has confirmed that his troops have driven Islamic State […]
- Airstrike Kills Abu Hamza al-Muhajir, Third in Command Daesh Leader in Mosul Daesh terrorist group has suffered yet another blow after its third in command was […]
- Iraqi Forces Kill Over 30 Terrorists &Take Control of Daesh-held Qayyara District Iraqi forces have taken control of Daesh-held Qayyara district located in the […]
- Islamic State Terrorists Using Human Shields, Slowing Process of Retaking Mosul Military reports from Iraq indicate that the ongoing operation to retake the […]
- US, Iraqi Strikes Kill at least 250 ISIS Fighters in near Fallujah, 170 Vehicles Destroyed U.S.-led coalition joined and Iraqi troops rocked against Islamist State extremist […]