Kenya is on the frontline of expressing the need for such an alliance which has a possibility of yielding results on the global war on terror.
Recent terrorist attacks in Paris and Mali are a wake-up call to the global community to join hands and combat the terrorism menace with singular determination.
Richard Tuta, a Nairobi-based security analyst said in an interview that since IS and Al Qaeda have become more technologically savvy as they recruit new fighters, the international community should re-organize existing counter-terrorism measures as terrorists become more sophisticated.
OSINT sources all over the globe reported in the month of November alone that terrorists from the Islamic State (IS) last week killed 127 people in separate locations in Paris while those from the rival Al-Qaeda group on Friday attacked a luxury hotel in the Malian capital, Bamako, where 27 people died.
It has come to analysts attention that the two rivaling terror groups (IS & Al Qaeda) are in competition to prove their might embedded in level of cruelty.
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Burkina Faso Security Forces Dismantles an Al-Qaeda linked Recruiters Cell Burkina Faso Security Forces have successfully dismantled an Al-Qaeda linked cell […]
- Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta Talks Matters Terrorism with German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin Berlin Germany, April 6, 2016 Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta arrived […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- National Intelligence Service (NIS) Tasked to Preempt Corruption’s Threat to National Security of Kenya The President of the Republic of Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta issued a statement on Monday 23rd […]
- Mali Comes Under Siege as Gunmen Attack Hotel; Hold 170 Hostages Ten unidentified gunmen are holding 140 guests and 30 employees in Mali’s hotel the […]
- Saudi Arabia Announces 34-Member ‘Islamic Military Alliance’ To Fight Terrorism Highlights: Saudi Arabia on Tuesday 15th December announced that 34 nations had […]
- Russia Calls For Increased Support On The War Against Al Shabaab In Somalia Highlights: Russian Deputy Permanent Representative to UN, Peter Ilichev on Tuesday […]