G4S Kenya Limited has fired 350 employees in what has been described as a tsunami in the security sector in Kenya.
G4S Kenya earlier this year fired its regional managing director and scrapped the regional office.
The measure is a cost cutting measure aimed at ensuring the company consolidates its profits besides its market-share in the country effectively.
The company will issue a statement on the same.
- G4S Kenya Ltd in Turbulence Over Internal Fraud Controversial security company G4S Kenya Ltd is undergoing a crisis after an internal […]
- Tullow Oil Announces Massive Oil Pay at Ngamia 1 In Kenya Tullow Oil announced its major oil discovery at Ngamia-1 well in the Lokichar Basin of […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- AMISOM-Burundian Contingent Deploy a New Commander, Brig. General Venuste Nduwayo July 14, 2016, AMISOM-Burundi’s contingent has deployed a new commander to take […]
- Joseph Gentz Involved in Jane Bashara Death Joseph Gentz killed Jane Bashara, he has confessed. Joseph Gentz and Bob Bashara the […]
- Al-Shabaab Combatants Executes Elder Involved in Election Al-Shabaab combatants on Monday executed 82-year old man for being involved in the […]
- Burundi Protesters Back On Streets As Country Nears Poll Event: On Tuesday 19 May, 2015, Burundi protesters gathered again in the capital […]
- Burundi Anti-regime Protesters Back on the Streets; Defy Crackdown Threats Event: On Tuesday 19 May, 2015, Burundi anti-regime protesters gathered again in the […]