South African Aviation company and helicopter maker Eurocopter Southern Africa Limited (ESAL) is set to open a permanent repairs and maintenance base in Kenya.
According to Eurocopter Southern Africa Limited, the demand for these services in Kenya is very high and the logistical constrain will be solved to optimize service delivery.
Currently, the key customers of the company in Kenya are the Kenya police, Kenya wildlife service, and the Kenya defense forces, all which are government security departments.
The company confirmed February that it will set up a parmanent base at Nairobi’s Wilson Airport to support the company’s airborne law-enforcement and civic emergency response gear.The firm cited the booming aviation industry in Kenya and the growing needs of the Kenya government security
- Kenya Army Bombs Al Shabaab Camps in Gedo, Southern Somalia Kenya air-force conducted airstrikes targeting Somali Islamists in Gedo region of […]
- Kenya Police to Acquire Twin Engine Helicopter from South Africa Eurocopter Southern Africa Limited will soon deliver a twin-engined helicopter to the […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Kenya Under Attack by Hostile Foreign Services and ICC Key points that confirm Nairobi has been attacked using Information Warfare by hostile […]
- Operation Linda Boni Records Gains Against Jaysh Ayman Terrorists #Operation Linda Boni Operation Linda Boni since its launch nine months ago, […]
- Leaders who Attended 28th AU Summit in Addis Ababa Hail Progress in Africa The recently concluded 28th Summit in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia hailed on significant […]
- Four Bodies of Fallen KDF Soldiers Arrive in Nairobi, Special Forces Rescue Mission Ongoing EVENT SUMMARY 18th January 2016, CDF Samson Mwathethe, Defence CS Raychelle Omamo […]
- Africa Standby Force Is Capable Of Dealing With All Crises In Continent Without External Aid; Maj Gen Mbadi-UPDF Chief Highlights: African Defence Forces have in the past few years shown increased […]