Social media has become a very popular and powerful recruitment avenue for the terrorist groups especially by the Islamic State Takfiri.
“Terrorists are abusing the Internet to spread their poisonous propaganda: that needs to stop,” EU Home Affairs Commissioner during the launch. The forum will monitor and control the kind of propaganda and information disseminated by terror networks into the internet towards attracting recruits to go fight abroad.
Additionally the forum will be used to counter incitement and hate speech online drawing the line between freedoms of expression and stopping hate speech which has led to violence offline and fueling both isolated and dedicated mass violence.
- How Donald Trump is Fueling Islamic State Terrorist Group Counter-terrorism experts have warned of U.S President Donald Trump’s […]
- AQAP Emir, Qasim al Raymi Calls for Simple-lone Wolf Attacks in the West Qasim al Raymi, the leader and emir of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), has […]
- Online Warfare, Twitter Remove Hundreds of Thousands of Terror Accounts Twitter announced that it has removed 376,890 accounts on its platform promoting […]
- US Launches A Mega-Aggressive Counter Cyber-Attack Against ISIS February 26, 2016: Washington- US officials have confirmed that the Pentagon has […]
- Russia, United States, United Nations To Hold Trilateral Syria Talks In Geneva Event Highlights: Russia, United States and the United Nations are slated to hold […]
- ISIS Releases New Propaganda Video Threatening to Attack Washington 17th November 2015, Islamic State which claimed responsibility of Paris multiple […]
- Obama Announces Deployment of 250 U.S. Special Forces To Syria HANNOVER GERMANY, April 26, 2016 U.S. President Barack Obama announced […]
- United Nations Urges US-Russia Cooperation Towards Terrorism UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon urged Russia and United States of America to pool […]