Intelligence assets report indicate that Eritrean army launched large-scale ground attacks against ENDF with heavy artilleries and tanks from both armies being reported.
Unverified report says Eritrea attacked Ethiopia following a report by UN Commission of Inquiry in which alleged the regime committed vicious crimes against humanity including enslavement, rape and torture, across the country over the past 25 years.
No official statement has been issued by either Ethiopia or the Eritrean Ministry of Defense.
- Reports Eritrea Army Attack Ethiopia; Large-scale Ground Attack Reported by INT Assets Unverified SOCMINT and OSINT intelligence reports show Eritrean army has conducted a […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- South Sudanese Fleeing as Country Edges Closer to ‘Genocide’ UN human right commission has warned several times of what is happening […]
- Eritrea, Ethiopia Trade Blame On Each Other For Border Clashes OSINT SUMMARY Eritrea and Ethiopia have accused each of starting the Sunday […]
- KDF Border Deployment After Ethiopian Forces Clash with Kenya Police Kenya Defence Force (KDF) was deployed to guard and keep the border safe after […]
- US, UN Warn of Escalating Violence in South Sudan U.S. and UN continues to warn of escalating violence in the world’s youngest […]
- Mandera IED Explosion Targeting Kenya Police Patrol Fails An explosion targeting a Kenya Police Patrol was reported near the customs border […]
- African Union Appeals to Ethiopia and Eritrea to De-escalate Looming War over Disputed Border OSINT SUMMARY June 15, 2016, African Union (AU) has appealed to Ethiopia and […]